We appreciate that the information you provide to us and that we gather may be personal and private. Some of this information is used to facilitate improvements to our website and to enhance your Home Disclosure experience. We will/may share information about you with our business affiliates who have provided or may provide goods or services in connection with this site.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to other companies, entities or individuals without your consent or approval. We do share your personal information in the following events:
- if we are provided your consent or approval;
- to establish and maintain your membership;
- to process payment for goods, services and membership provided to you;
- to assist you in obtaining the goods and services you request;
- to assist in making offers, promotions, goods and/or services from Home Disclosure and/or third party(ies) that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to update, improve, modify or enhance the operations of this website;
- in response to a subpoena, court order or other legal process;
- to assist law enforcement or other appropriate entities which we believe in good faith are conducting examinations or investigations of possible fraud or illegal activities;
- or pursuant to a transfer of ownership of Home Disclosure Inc.
Your personal information is encrypted and appropriate measures are taken to protect against unauthorized or inappropriate use of your personal information.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Special Notification for California Residents Individual customers who reside in California and have provided their personal information may request information regarding disclosures of this information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at the following mailing address: CA Privacy Request, One Venture Plaza, Suite 300, Irvine, California, 92618. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.